The Annet Group is seeking a marketing expert who can oversee the marketing initiatives and create value to the company’s brand and image.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Manage the marketing function to meet TAG and its objectives tying into its purpose and ethos of ‘melius cotidie’.
- Craft and implement marketing strategies (b2b and b2c) to aid business development, product / platform launches and brand building, across regions.
- Build, position and promote cohesive trusted brands in sync with TAGs ‘Culture of Care’, internally, externally, across regions and via all channels (eg. events, webinars, websites, promotional material, etc.)
- Oversee creative work covering all media, advertising and user experiences (imagery, video, audio, social, messaging, UI / UX, etc.)
- Generate, and edit, copy for use across all online and offline media
- Work closely with the Business Development and other departments to ensure a cohesive marketing plan and unified messaging (eg. sales presentations, case studies, trade show booths, etc.) factoring in regional nuances.
- Opine on placement and pricing strategies relevant to TAGs services and solutions offerings.
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department. Negotiate fair deals for TAG, building trusted relationships with vendors and clients
- Analyze consumer behavior, review customer feedback / responses, to continuously optimize marketing plans
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Create and manage an optimally sized marketing team
- Monitor our Industries / competition (acquisitions, new products / services, worthy news, etc.) and share information internally (and externally, if warranted)
- Oversee, attend and ensure TAGs active participation in events, user groups, associations, trade shows, receptions, etc. (both online and offline) worldwide
- Ensure maintenance and management of all activities through the company systems (erp, crm, hrms, etc.)
- Participate in the planning of company objectives, attend management review meetings
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertising and/or Business Communications