Skills and Competencies Required:
- To be able to understand various Accounting Software and it’s functionalities
- To be adaptable towards work environment and culture
- To constantly strive on achieving higher efficiency and productivity
- Good Communications Skills
- To be punctual and honest and adhere to Company Policies and Dept. processes
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Good in English Comprehension
- E-mail Etiquettes and Corporate Writing Skills
- Listening and Analytical Skills
- Time Management and Multi-Tasking
- Organizational behaviour Interpersonal Skills
Duties & Responsibilities
- Assist senior in creating and updating the Process Documents, Checklist, Checkpoints, due date list and the Templates with the client latest instructions/processes. Submit the documents for senior review and approval. Upon approval make sure that the Team is implementing and referring the process while performing the related activities/processes.
- Follow/update the SOW (scope of work) shared by the client and to make sure that proper planning is done to meet client/Management requirements.
- Provide the required information/Inputs on any new/upcoming projects and accordingly design the process flow and to work on the action items.
- Understand the entire processes of Clients.
- Assist Senior in leading and managing the entire Team and serve to the needs and requirements of Clients/Projects.
- Assign tasks to the Team members by updating/creating tickets at PMS or by sending email instructions with the consent of senior (as needed). Upon completion update status of respective task/tickets or create/send email for client in Draft format.
- Prepares the required reports per the set format/processes by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends. Upon completion create Draft email to senior for sending it out to the client with all supporting info and consolidated query list (if any).
- Process/complete all the activities within the specified time limit. Update senior in advance in case of unable to meet the timeline with specific reason for the delay.
- Create and update MS- Outlook/Google calendar reflecting monthly activities/processes. Share the same with respective TMs and senior, accordingly process and deliver the given activity to client on time.
- Assist senior in developing the policies, procedures and work instructions for review and approval of the Manager and recommends modifications to existing policies and procedures as they relate to accounts financial reporting.
- Facilitate the Team with additional support when any of the team members is on leave or per the project requirements.
- Assist senior in creating the necessary backup of existing team members or for respective processes.
- Take ownership for the Daily/Monthly/Yearly/Quarterly close process
- Ensure that the system balancing is routinely completed and that there are no outstanding issues.
- To make sure that proper folder structure is maintained for all the Clients.
- Revert on all Auditors comments/queries with the proper supporting/explanation and action taken to avoid the re-occurrence of such issues reported.
Education & Training
Knowledge & Experience
- Good knowledge of basic Accounting Concepts
- Good understanding on US GAAP and Indian Accounting Standards
- To have understanding on US Real Estate industry