Product Sales Manager
GENERAL JOB DESCRIPTION
Retransform is currently seeking an SAAS Sales Manager who will be responsible for establishing and driving sales activities for our software products within USA. He / she will be expected to penetrate and prospect for new business as well as establish new prospects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Contribute in preparing a go to market strategy for the product / platforms
- Contribute in establishing customer base across USA for the products / platforms by growing revenue via prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing enterprise client accounts
- Report, monitor and meet Quarterly & Annual Revenue Targets
- Managing prospective client relationships through all phases of the sales cycle
- Providing a consultative solutions sales process to prospects
- Conducting one-on-one and group sales presentations
- Calling to establish new opportunities
- Ensure a customer retention upto 70% YoY
- Tracking and reporting customer information, forecasts and reports
- Developing and maintaining prospect and customer list based on strategic marketing data and other sources for sales leads.
- Planning & Strategizing channel sales activities with the channel teams for the end users and channels
- Contribute towards the product roadmap by providing regional requirements, customer / prospect feedback and sentiments.
- Ensure maintenance and management of all activities through the company systems (erp, crm, hrms, etc.).
- Attend and ensure the companies active participation in events, associations, and trade shows across North America.
EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Bachelor’s degree
- Master degree will be an added advantage
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
- 10+ years
- Experience working in IT software industry and/or commercial real estate industry
- Must have experience selling On-Demand, SaaS (Software as a Service) solution or subscription based product to a diverse customer base within Real Estate domain
- Experience selling business intelligence solution or real estate valuation solution will be an added advantage
SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Large account management or project management experience
- Proven track record for closing large and mid-size companies
- Ability to adapt, overcome objections, and learn complex solutions
- Strong time management skills
- Create new business opportunities through in-depth conversations and relationship building
- Proven track record of growing business from an established client base
- Consistent and documented track record for achieving monthly/quarterly/annual target metrics
- Working knowledge of computer applications such as Microsoft Office, ZOHO CRM
- Must be willing to travel extensively (When travel restrictions due to COVID-19 is relaxed and conditions are favorable) within USA